Wild Zora a company and REAL FOOD snack bars I love!!
About a year and a half ago I was listening to a podcast and they mentioned these paleo meat bars that also had vegetables added to them called Wild Zora Bars. Since I am always looking for convenient snack foods for the family that are also healthy I decided to do a quick google search online for Wild Zora. What I found was a company that had a true passion for real food and believedin sustainable practices when it came to sourcing of meat. What I also discovered was this amazing company was local to Colorado.
At the time Wild Zora Bars were still not sold locally, but within a few months my local Whole Foods Market had them on the shelves and I made sure to buy one of each flavor to try. They were delicious and unlike any meat bar on the market I had tried previously, and better yet my kids loved them. It was at this point I decided to reach out to the company to see if I could represent them as a Brand Ambassador. Real food is my passion and introducing others to real food options is something that has always been important to me. I know first hand how difficult it can be to eat healthy when on the run and living a super busy life so when I discover acompany I truly believe in and love their products I want to share with as many people as possible. This is ultimately what brought me to Wild Zora and I am very thankful that the owners Zora and Josh said yes to having me be a part of their company and represent their products.
So I know I’ve mentioned above a few reasons already why I love Wild Zora Bars but here are several more:
- Meat is sourced from only 100% grass fed beef and free range animals including Turkey and lamb.
- Incorporate organic vegetables. Each package has almost a full serving of veggies!
- Bars are tender and easy to eat not tough like jerky or slimy like some meat bars I have tasted in the past.
- I love that they have a night shade free bar ( Mediterainnian Lamb) for people who are sensitive to nightshades or can’t eat them because they are on an autoimmune diet (AIP) for certain conditions.
- Whole 30 approved except for their cheese flavor, and very allergen friendly. All of the bars are dairy free except for one and every bar is completely free of gluten, grains, added sugars, and soy.
There are also SO many uses for Wild Zora Bars. Here are all of the ways my family incorporates them into our everyday life:
- Mom snack for busy days when I am driving for hours taking the kids to they sports.
- Quick snack for the kids when they have long hours at gymnastics and soccer. What makes them so great for snacks at sports is they are so compact but full of nutrition so they do not give them cramps or make their stomach full but they still get sustained energy from eating them.
- Great for traveling either on the airplane or on long car trips.
- My husband is military so he takes them to the range or out to the field with him.
- This is my go to snack for my two year old. They are soft enough for her to eat and she loved the flavor. Her favorite flavors are BBQ, and Mediterranean Lamb. My other kids enjoy the BBQ and Curry Turkey the best.
- Perfect to take on hikes.
If you are looking for healthy real food snack options make sure to check out Wild Zora online and you can sign up for their newsletter. I promise you won’t be disappointed. Currently they can be found all over the country at Whole Foods Market, Natural Grocers, and even Kroger and Safeway stores. If you try them out take a pic and make sure to tag myself @thecrunchycrusader and tag Wild Zora @wildzorafoods so we can see all of your pictures and how you enjoy them!!