Matcha Avocado Pudding
I've been that girl who has been in love with Matcha Green Tea for years before it was a thing! I remember loving Matcha ice cream at Japanese restaurants like probably close to 10 years ago. Anyway Matcha is amazing for our health. It is full fo antioxidants specifically a compound called EGCG which has been shown to have cancer-fighting effects. It is high in L-Thianine which is an amino acid shown to have a calming affect on your body. Green Tea also has been shown to help lower blood pressure. I kick start my morning almost every day with a warm Matcha Latte boosted with adaptogens and healthy fats like coconut butter! So to make it clear Matcha is a powerful powder packed full of nutrients that has been used in Japanese culture for hundreds of years.
So of course my love of Matcha and my love of Avocados has lead me to create this recipe and incorporate some other superfood ingredients such as Blue Green Algae. Spirulina can also be used. Blue Green Algae and Spirulina are also both amazing for your health. They contain high amounts of chlorophyll and antioxidants that boost your immune system and naturally boosts energy levels, and also is powerful in assisting in your bodies natural detoxification which we all need more of!! i also love this recipe for its simplicity. You can't get much simpler than putting everything into a Vitamix or other high speed blender and and blending!! I hope you all enjoy this nutrient super healthy but delicious pudding!
- 1 Can Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 1/2 Avocados
- 5-6 Medjool Dates (pitted)
- 3 tsp Matcha Powder
- 2 tsp Blue Green Algae or Spirulina
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Bee Pollen for garnish (optional)
- Add your pitted Dates and Can of Coconut Milk to a High Speed Blender or Vitamix and Blend for about 1 minute until completely blended an there are no pieces off date left.
- Add in remaining ingredients and blend again until you get a thick pudding consistency the pudding is done!!
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until the pudding is nice and cold before serving.