Zucchini Blueberry Muffins Grain Free/ Nut Free
I'm pretty Stoked to share this muffin recipe with all of you! These muffins are truly multipurpose. Because, they are packed full of nutrient dense real foods such as eggs, coconut, ghee, blueberries and zucchini they provide good fats, fiber, protein and carbs. These suckers are great for breakfast, snacks and a healthy treat since they are slightly sweet from the maple syrup. For those kiddos who are super picky eaters and hard to get veggies into these muffins are great. The zucchini is hardly visible and you can't even taste it!!!
Servings: 12 Muffins
- 5 Pastured Eggs
- 1 1/2 Zucchini shredded and squeezed with towel to eliminate water content
- 1 c Coconut Flour
- 1 c Fresh or Frozen Blueberries (Thawed)
- 1/4 c Coconut Oil (melted) or 2 TBSP of each Coconut Oil and 2 TBSP Grass Fed Butter/and or Ghee
- 3 TBSP Dark/Grade B Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 12 Parchment Bleach Free Cupcake/Muffin Liners
In a large bowl combine eggs, zucchini and maple syrup then slowly sift in coconut flour and the remaining dry ingredients. Mix all together then lastly add in melted butter and coconut oil and blueberries. Heat oven to 350 degrees. line a muffin pan with bleach free parchment cupcake/muffin baking cups. Bake for 35-40min until slightly browned on top and toothpick comes out clean. Hope you enjoy!